- Colour mixing - poster paint;
- Colour circle - poster paint;
- Cave Painting - chalk (blending);
- Kadinsky - poster paint, pencil and pen;
- Gibraltar Point - stippling/sponge (3TS);
- Trees - stippling/sponge and watercolour (3B).
- Fruit - pencil, shading and hatching for sketching;
- Trees - shading pencil sketches (3TS), coloured pencil, oil, chalk (3B).
- Clay - sculpture based on fruit and vegetables;
- Clay - autumn leaf (3B).
- Easter box - card;
- 3D flowers - card.
- Watercolour sketches;
- Pastel drawing.
- Autumnal observational sketches - different grades of pencil;
- Whisby - line drawing, charcoal.
- 'No' figurines - clay, plasticine;
- Roman coins - clay;
- Clay animals
- Environmental art;
- Pencil sketching, including animals, dragons, and elephants - building on skills developed in y3 and y4;
- Knot work - graphic design;
- Cartoon illustrations using pen - Viking warriors and dragons.
- 'Flanimals' or BFG plasticine models, linked to work in English;
- Myron/Athena - clay, linked to work in History (Ancient Greece)
- Clay pots;
- Giacometti sculpture - wire and modroc.
- Bloc printing based on Indian designs.
- William Morris - graphic design;
- Rainforest anumals;
- John Dilnot insect sketches;
- 'Roll a Picasso' - oil pastels;
- Day of the Dead - skull art.
- Picasso clay sculpture or Ancient Egyptian artefacts.
- John Dilnot boxes - 3D art.
- Central/South America - god's eyes weaving.
- Banksy - ICT graffiti creator.
- Stained glass - Mackintosh collage, Dali and Beatrix hazazes;
- Photography - Hockney, 'Chronicles of Now';
- South American Mola art (Resistance).
- What is art?;
- Do you like...?;
- Performance art?;
- Tracy Emin;
- Damien Hurst;
- Jackson Pollock.