- www.spellingcity.com Spelling lists can be added and then the words can be used in games to help learn them.
- www.multiplication.com Tables games featuring everything from models to making cars.
- www.oswego.org A wide range of maths games covering most areas (under resources > interactive games).
- www.jmathpage.com Maths games
- www.mathplayground.com Maths games
- www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk Useful website with information on many curriculum areas and links to other helpful sites.
- www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks2bitesize Again helpful in many different curriculum areas.
- www.storybird.com A super on-line collaborative story writing site.
Please let us know if there are any other sites which your children find useful.
Have a look at the pdf below for further apps and websites to support your child's development in maths.