Please use the links below for more information.
NEW ONLINE SCHOOL UNIFORM WEBSITE FOR PRICE & BUCKLAND
or visit the school finder at https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/
We are pleased to inform you that, running alongside our current school uniform supplier Price and Buckland, we are now also using Uniform Direct based in Lincoln.
Our uniform is now available online at:
Uniform is also available for you to buy from Uniform Direct’s store in Lincoln.
33 High Street, Lincoln LN5 7DQ
Tel: 01522 510016
- Monday: 9 to 5
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10 to 5
- Closed on Bank Holidays
- Open on Sundays July-September: 11am to 4pm
Please make sure all items of clothing are clearly marked with the child's name.
The school has the following guidelines for uniform:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered school crest;
- White polo shirt with school crest )these were introduced as they can be worn under sweatshirts in winter and on cooler days but provide a cool, practical and smart option without a sweatshirt on warm summer days);
- White shirts or blouses are an alternative to a polo shirt;
- Grey trousers or skirt (girls are welcome to wear tailored grey trousers);
- Black shoes (these should not have high heels, as these are dangerous in the playground);
- Dresses in red/white or green/white are acceptable alternative wear for girls in summer;
- Jewellery should not be worn to school (the only exceptions would be a plain wristwatch and small stud earrings if strictly necessary).
Clothing for PE:
- Red school t-shirt;
- Black shorts;
- School sweat shirt;
- Black jogging bottoms;
- White sports socks;
- Plimsolls (optional for summer wear on the yard or in the hall in the case of verrucas);
- A sweatshirt and jogging bottoms are essential for PE outside on colder days. Girls may choose to wear a red or black leotard for indoor PE.